Lance Erikson and Damien Wayne (LORDS OF KAOS) give their thoughts on the upcoming (March 29) 3-way tag match for the NWA World Tag Team Titles, against the current champions, Rob Conway & Jax Dane – IRONGODZ, USA – and the ILLUMINATI’s Chase Owens & Chris Richards.
Lords of Kaos on the NWA World Tag Title 3-Way in Kingsport
About Jay CalJay Cal has been a fan of pro wrestling since the age of five and has been writing about wrestling since 2003. Jay has been published by PWInsider.com, Rudo Can't Fail, and was the former Editor in Chief of SoCalUNCENSORED.com. Jay Cal also co host the "popular" podcast The Alliance Guys on BlogTalkRadio.com
- Things heat up between Defiant and IPW: UK
- Tim Storm vs. Jocephus – Empty Arena Match from Impact Wrestling / NWA (National Wrestling Alliance)
- NWA Worlds Champion to defend at IPW: UK
- Nick Aldis returns to the UK February 2018 with the NWA World’s Title
- TIM STORM vs. JOCEPHUS – Stipulation and Location Revealed